The holiday shopping season is taking off.
This means that scammers have also revved up their engines.
And you need to beware, so you’re not scammed.
Here are some critical safety tips to improve your online holiday shopping:
1. Check for Device Updates Before You Shop
2. Don’t Go to Websites from Email Links
3. Use a Wallet App Where Possible
4. Remove Any Saved Payment Cards After Checking Out
5. Make Sure the Site Uses HTTPS (Emphasis on “S”)
6. Double Check the Site URL
7. Never Shop Online When on Public Wi-Fi
8. Be On High Alert for Brand Impersonation Emails & Texts
9. Enable Banking Alerts & Check Your Account
Contact Double Technologies today for a security checkup.